How do I reset my Avaya Password on my Avaya Phone System? If you’re looking to reset your Avaya Password on your 1416 Phone System or 9508 Phone System
Avaya Phone System Support
for Avaya Support Vendor
Avaya Support | Avaya Troubleshooting | Avaya Upgrades
Avaya Password Reset
This Avaya Password Reset support Article is related to the following systems/models: If you have an Avaya IP Office and need to reset your Avaya Password on Avaya IP Office, or need to reset Avaya Password Reset on 1416 Phone System or have to reset your password on your Avaya 9508 then this information is for you.
To Reset the Avaya Password on Avaya 500 or Avaya IP Office
You need On-Site Support
If you lost your Avaya password it has to be reset via a series of steps
that an Avaya technician will have to perform.
Contact Avaya Support Vendor at
Avaya Password Reset
Resetting your Avaya IP Office 500 password can be done in a few simple steps:
- Connect to the IP Office 500 using the web-based management interface.
- Click on the “Security” tab in the navigation menu.
- Click on the “User” tab and locate the user account for which you need to reset the password.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the user account.
- In the “Password” field, enter a new password for the user account.
- Confirm the new password in the “Confirm Password” field.
- Click on the “OK” button to save the changes.
If you have forgotten the password for the “Administrator” account, you can still reset it by accessing the IP Office 500 using the “Maintenance” mode. Here’s how to do it:
- Power off the IP Office 500 and wait for 10 seconds.
- Power on the IP Office 500 and press the “F2” key repeatedly until you see the “Password Reset” menu.
- Select the “Administrator” account and enter a new password.
- Confirm the new password and press “Enter” to save the changes.
- Press the “F3” key to exit the “Password Reset” menu.
Please note that resetting the password will log out any active sessions for the affected user account. Also, if you are not familiar with the IP Office 500 or the web-based management interface, it is recommended that you seek assistance from a qualified technician.
This Avaya Support article is related to the Avaya IP Office Phone System, and Avaya Password Reset. To locate other Avaya Support personnel you can use our directory of Phone Installers to obtain a list of telecommunications technicians.