Seven Ways Business Can Improve Your Business.
Seven Key Elements to Business Communications
Emails and Texts (SMS)
Powerful correspondence is the way in to your accomplishment in business. Regardless of whether you’re discussing inside with partners or remotely to clients and different organizations, clear correspondence can bring about simple work processes and more elevated levels of efficiency and can assist with limiting the danger of blunder.
Often it is what your CLIENTS or CUSTOMERS are unaware of that kills your success!
This can be accomplished through your existing methods such as email, or traditional mails. But often it is the fact that your clients do not know all that you offer or what you can offer them as a product or solution.
Use Tools to Boost Communications
Any reasonable person would agree that composing correspondence will be one of your essential strategies for sending messages and data, which is the reason it’s so vital to take care of business. Here is a determination of apparatuses that can assist you with amplifying it.
- Today its all about “USA TODAY” Style – Keep it bullet-pointed and Clear
- Use SMS (text messaging)
- Use email newsletters like MailChimp
- Your email signature can say a lot
Office Phone System and Call Handling
- Use an Auto Attendant – It helps reduce robo calling and as long as its built right your customers won’t hate it.
- Simple 3 to 4 options on your auto-attendant won’t offend anyone
- If your a brick and Mortar company – have your first option be HOURS and LOCATION. This becomes like simple support. People won’t remember your hours and just being able to call to be sure you will be open makes them feel handled and more positive.
- If your phone system has the ability to code the call such as (new), (resched), (adminit) even if your a two many show you can handle calls far better. So if you’re on a call with a “existing client” and you see the (admin) que come up on the phone you know it can go to voicemail and return their call. That Clients feelings about your organization matter. But, i f you see (new) come up and that represents your profit center. Then you know to place your existing client on hold take the call so the best first impression a new client gets is you! You may think compared to an old-style phone system where all calls ring is better but this is called call handling. You handle the priorities in order of importance.
- Use a please response when answering
Studies have shown happy and upbeat people answering a call can translate that feeling to your customer in moments. Even upset customers can be soothed by this approach. Organizations like Mr. Tire say when you call “it’s a great day at Mr Tire how can we help you”. It reminds the person to answer the call “It is a great day”. so their voice will often reflect it. Even if they are faking it the words make it harder to tell. But, statements like “Thanks for calling, How can I make you smile today”, the funny fact is people will Tell you! They will tell you how to turn their frustration into a win or what they need that you provide that would put a smile on their face.
Our office phone systems become one of the most important aspects of our organization. As some who studies communication, I am amazed that people will update their personal cell phones but won’t update their office phone systems for decades.
regardless of whether you’re on the telephone, in a video discussion or addressing somebody up close and personal, start really focusing on them and really paying attention to what exactly they’re saying. No one can tell what significant data you may be neglecting.